Friday, May 13, 2005

     

    In the name of the father, the son....(instant ordination)

    So I am now an ordained minister. The Universal Life Church has provided me with the means to spread love, joy and strengthen the institution of marriage by becoming a minister in a few easy steps. I first heard about this from Joey on Friends, then Bob become one, did a few marriages and I was determined I was going to marry SOMEONE. So I did the search, filled out the form and voila! It even give you the option to kit a "church in a box", complete with a certificate and all.....I don't know if this is the beginning of something good, or the end of the church as we know it...ha ha ...am I going to hell?.....was I already on the short bus there? (lol)

    Permalink posted by L. D. at 5/13/2005 09:50:00 AM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home