Tuesday, April 12, 2005

     

    why dont black people blog?

    So this is not my first blog, but it is the first blog I have set up that I am actively going to try and keep up. There is something about blogging that I like...just have not figured out how to put it in words quite yet,...we will see. I am in the process of doing some research on minorities and blogs. This has been an ongoing personal research project of mine for the last three years. Why so long? Because it has taken that long for enough of "us" to get hip to this new form of expression and information sharing to have a decent number of people I can query about their blogging experiences. If you are a minority (African, African American, Latino, Asian, etc.) and you would like to participate in my research by filling out a small questionnaire (15 minutes tops!-promise!); then please, drop me a line . I will then reply to you with the questionnaire and directions. You fill it out and return it to me via email...real simple! Once I have enough people I will begin to post my results and findings on this blog.

    Permalink posted by L. D. at 4/12/2005 01:43:00 PM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home