Monday, April 18, 2005

     

    Extreme dating

    So, what do you call it when you meet someone for brunch on a bright warm sunny Sunday morning and you don't leave their company until almost 8pm that evening? Extreme dating. Its the new thing I hear. Forget the days of the quick bite to eat, a little conversation and off you go! No! Why do that when you can get to know 10 times more information within one little 24 hour period. Make a day of it. That is what they do on those reality dating shows - they make a day of it. We could not decide what to call it, so "officially" it was just a get together, meeting... One moment I was having brunch, the next I was having dinner,...with a very satisfying day in good company in between. :-) I think I really like extreme dating.

    Permalink posted by L. D. at 4/18/2005 01:02:00 PM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home