Thursday, April 28, 2005

     

    ...ready, set, break ! (down)

    "I need high prayers to breathe through And I need to shine like I used to And I know that I'm not supposed To be for nothing..." -Cree Summer, "Deliciously Down" - Street Faerie
    This week has gone by so fast, yet been so long all at the same time....I can't remember a week where I have felt so lost and so found all at the same time. A lot of things are coming into line for me right now...amidst my own personal chaos and lack of free time. I need a serious mental day. Its funny how things can be so perfect and so right for a person, just as they are standing in the eye of a storm,..knowing that both the worst and the best is yet to come...because, now, you can see it.

    Permalink posted by L. D. at 4/28/2005 01:39:00 PM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home