Thursday, April 14, 2005

     

    Procrastination is the root of all evil

    " My soul wants to go one way But my heart and mind playing a tug of war with me baby"
    -"Tug of War," Nikka Costa
    I must say, it snuck (is that a word??) up on me. I did not see it coming,...And the next thing I know, its moved in, unpacked and has made its self comfortable on my couch. What am I talking about here folks? PROCRASTINATION. Yep, procrastination. Over the past six months, I have become the worlds official #1 procrastinator, and I hate it. I truly truly hate it. I mean, I was the one that used to arrive 15 minutes early. I was the one that used to stay a constant week ahead of my responsibilities at work. I was the one that kept all the receipts and filed taxes on time (well I still do that, refund baby!) and the one that just had it all together, lists, the daytime organizer calendar all planned out....And now? Now? Well I am procrastinating as I write THIS! Its sad. Sad, sad, sad.

    Permalink posted by L. D. at 4/14/2005 09:54:00 AM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home