Tuesday, May 17, 2005

     

    Got Gzus?

    "GOTGZUS?" That is what the license plate on the shiny new Mercedes,...uhm...something class, said in the parking lot at the HT today. I saw it as I walked from the parking lot inside the grocery store. At first, I did not think much of it...but for some reason, as I walked around the store with my orange sherbert in one hand and walnuts in the other, heading for the self check out, (a wonderful invention I might add)....it stuck with me... If you have to spell Jesus with a "G",....wouldn't it just be better to find something else to put on your license plate?

    Permalink posted by L. D. at 5/17/2005 10:48:00 PM

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    actually i think that is creative it took me a minute to get it, but ya know i am sure there was no j they way they wanted it.

    5/17/2005 11:45:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home