Wednesday, May 17, 2006

     

    The BEST of the best

    You know...this is the first time I actually CARED who won ATNM. Danielle. Danielle. Danielle. I am so happy for her....for the FIRST TIME I think the two girls in the finals actually worked hard to get there....and the best girl DID win...the most improved girl DID win. I am kinda pissed that the judges kept harping on her accent,...I mean HELLO???!!! does anyone rember the foreign model that did CG commercials with Ms. J during last season???? She barely spoke ANYONES language! I think Danielle is the most improved and I think that she worked hard to become a better model to please the judges and to win.....and I sound like a 17 year old all over again dont I????
    Congrats Danielle. I am VERY proud of you. P.S. to the judges of ANTM: THANK YOU FOR NOT PICKING THAT DAMN JADE!!!!

    Permalink posted by L. D. at 5/17/2006 09:46:00 PM

    1 Comments:

    Blogger icecoldbrother said...

    I guess Jade can go back to being an undercover supermodel...lol

    5/18/2006 10:04:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home