Thursday, March 30, 2006

     

    Lotto Schmatto!

    Today is the first day of the NEW North Carolina Lottery. Although our powerball games have not started yet, they are allowing us to become brand new gambling addicts with the addition of the first games-the scratch offs. Now although I am not against having lotteries and playinhg the games, I dont plan to be one of those people who get in the habit of "tithing to the ticket," (that is the act of putting a certain percentage of your weekly/monthly/annual income towards the lottery). That is just not me and I dont believe a game of chance that COSTS me anything to play it, is actually got the CHANCE of making me richer.
    I came. I bought. I scratched off. I lost. Boo.

    Permalink posted by L. D. at 3/30/2006 08:05:00 AM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home