Monday, February 13, 2006

     

    Yummy Yum Yum Vol 1.

    I am one of those people that will eat the same thing everyday for weeks if I love it....and its even better if it is a light recipie (as in not loaded with carbs and "heavy"). While my tastes in food are pretty static, there are parts of my favorite foods that are really good for more than one dish. I always find my self loving the sauces or side dishes I get when I go out to restaurants to eat, better than I do the main dishes. I always wish that I could figure out a way to make these things. THANK GOD FOR PEOPLE THAT MAKE COPY-CAT RECIPES! For instance, the Panera Bread Asian Sesame Dressing is great on any salad but its also a great marinade and good over a cold pasta dish. Check out these tidbits: Panera Bread Asian Sesame Dressing 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil 2 tablespoons soy sauce 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil Combine all ingredients except canola oil in a medium mixing bowl with a wire whisk. Once ingredients are combined, slowly pour in the oil while whisking to form an emulsion. Makes 1 1/4 cups Source: The Panera Bread Cookbook by Peter Reinhart More Panera recipes: http://www.panerabread.com/recipes.aspx

    Permalink posted by L. D. at 2/13/2006 08:54:00 AM

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Si j'ai bien compris ceci est une recette de cuisine.
    Big kiss ;)

    2/21/2006 05:47:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home