Monday, January 30, 2006

     

    Want to faint with that fish?

    I want to tell this big long funny story about how much the food is horrible and how much the service sucks at Natty Greens in downtown Greensboro really SUCKS but I just cant....it would take too long to describe to the level of horrific detail that I want to describe it and then no one will wan to hear the end of the story...so I will just sum it up with the lovely picture of the coaster to the left of my entry here and this sentence: Natty Greens should be called NASTY Greens for all the reason I cant explain. ....but maybe one day I will be able to....after I finish having stomach issues because of my food there.

    Permalink posted by L. D. at 1/30/2006 12:01:00 PM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home