Sunday, February 05, 2006

     

    Knitter What? Knitter Who?

    So,.... As a way of relieving some stress from the beginning of 2006 (which has been kinda horrible for me), I have taken up knitting and crocheting as my new hobbies. I want this t-shirt sooo bad (thanks again Steph!) I am going to make knitting the new HOT thing to do. I am going to knit like no one had ever knit before! I am going to knit scarves and sweaters and hot sexy hats and little cute booties for cute babies and shawls that make your grandmother envious! and..... Aww,....who am I kidding...this shit is not easy...so when you, MY FRIEND, get a nice new grey scarf for christmas next year,...SHUT UP AND LOVE IT. :-)

    Permalink posted by L. D. at 2/05/2006 10:42:00 PM

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Dwayne said...

    And you have the nerve to call me a "Magic Geek". Although I am, you have definitely joined me on the dark side. Welcome my from, to the wonderful world of dorkdom.

    2/05/2006 10:49:00 PM  
    Blogger Madman said...

    hEY BABY... MY NAME IS JOSE, IM FROM MEXICO AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE YOUR FRIEND... MY EMAIL IS PEPERRO1@HOTMAIL.COM... wRITE ME ASAP

    2/05/2006 10:52:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home